Dion Thought Leadership
Our webinars explore timely subjects relevant to training and development professionals and organizational leaders. In these complimentary 60-minute sessions, our hosts offer strategies and practical tips as well as interactive opportunities to connect with expert coaches and consultants.
Please register for one or more of these upcoming webinars. If you missed one, we’ve included links to the recording below, so you can watch when it is convenient.
The Looming Talent Exodus
Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Baby Boomer Retirement Wave
In this webinar we will explore the legal and practical considerations of supporting the aging workforce. We will explain the talent management trends and offer recommendations for you to get ahead of this predicted “silver tsunami.”
Join us to hear from Dion Leadership’s coach and consultant, Kris Lehman, and Dinsmore’s Partner focusing on employment practices, James Reid.
In this session we will:
- Review of the population data, trends, and expert predictions, including the impact from the pandemic and return to work policies
- Provide suggestions on ways to have a proactive communication plan to engage longer tenured employees in a planful transition planning process
- Share tools that gain better knowledge transfer, stronger employee commitment until the last day of work, and open succession plans
- Explore ways to support long-tenured staff in their post-career transition that build goodwill and cultivates a positive company culture
- Offer important legal considerations including an understanding of voluntary versus involuntary retirement, constructive discharge claims, and best practices for engaging in and facilitating these conversations
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern