Imagine If your employees…
Start every day excited and end every day accomplished.
Extraordinary Coaches & Consultants Delivering Powerful Leadership Solutions
Leading Virtually is a Challenge
The chaos and stress caused by health and safety uncertainty, social justice concerns, and remote work (quite often with children underfoot) is causing focus and productivity challenges among your workforce.
You’re not alone. We can partner with you to meet and defeat these difficult organizational challenges. By developing new skills and mindsets in your leaders, managers, and teams, we help your organization become more adaptable and inclusive so you can excel in today’s environment.
of Dion Leadership Coachees
… report coaching has equipped them with new behaviors required during the coronavirus pandemic
We Help Develop the Human Capital You Need Today!
Leaders with new skills and mindsets
Leaders who can engage and motivate
Leaders that create healthy organizational cultures and deliver results
Dion Leadership Coachees Report These Improvements:
- Focus on the most important work 83% 83%
- Strengthen my interpersonal skills 74% 74%
- Improve my long-term perspective 71% 71%
Virtual learning and blended learning solutions
Leadership Development Programs
We are fortunate to support many progressive organizations dedicated to developing leaders and creating strong cultures.
Our Assessment Partners
We are proud to work with the most established, valid, and easy to use assessments available in the market.
How we work with you.
Tell us about your unique
Tailor a Solution
a custom plan.
we get to work!
INSIGHTS & ReSOURCES
Check out our blog, sign up for a webinar, or download one of our free thought leadership resources.
I’ve been working with Dion Leadership consultant and certified retirement coach Kris Lehman over the last several months to considers solutions for what we...
FREE Tools & Information
Leadership Coaching Tool Kit
The Complete Guide to Implementing a Coaching Program in Your Organization
Leadership Development Resource Guide
An Organization’s Guide to Implementing Leadership Development Programs
The Looming Talent Exodus
Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Baby Boomer Retirement Wave
In this webinar we will explore the legal and practical considerations of supporting the aging workforce. We will explain the talent management trends and offer recommendations for you to get ahead of this predicted “silver tsunami.”
Join us to hear from Dion Leadership’s coach and consultant, Kris Lehman, and Dinsmore’s Partner focusing on employment practices, James Reid.
In this session we will:
- Review of the population data, trends, and expert predictions, including the impact from the pandemic and return to work policies
- Provide suggestions on ways to have a proactive communication plan to engage longer tenured employees in a planful transition planning process
- Share tools that gain better knowledge transfer, stronger employee commitment until the last day of work, and open succession plans
- Explore ways to support long-tenured staff in their post-career transition that build goodwill and cultivates a positive company culture
- Offer important legal considerations including an understanding of voluntary versus involuntary retirement, constructive discharge claims, and best practices for engaging in and facilitating these conversations