Based on the book The Work of Leaders by Julie Straw, Mark Scullard, Barry Davis, and Susie Kukkonen and Wiley’s Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Foundation workshop, this program uses best-practice research to teach the process most effective leaders follow. It gives learners a fundamental language and clear framework for leading and covers the skill sets required to increase business performance.
- Explore the meanings, drivers, and best practices of visioning, alignment, and execution in a leadership context.
- Increase awareness about current visioning, alignment, and execution behaviors and practice the related skills
- Provide insight to and receive insight from peers on process details
- Create a vision and a plan for gaining alignment and executing it
Why This Matters:
This course provides a crafted vision for the future through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions for learners. They will be shown a proven method to communicate with clarity, engage in dialogue, and provide inspiration so that everyone is moving in the same direction.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile
In-Person: Full day
Live-Online: Two 2-hour instructor-led sessions