Everything DiSC Management will increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role. Learners deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC model, while learning how their management style influences their approach to a range of management competencies. Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people.
- Discover their DiSC Management Style
- Recognize the DiSC styles of others
- Identify strengths and challenges when directing and delegating
- Discover how their DiSC style affects the motivation of others and how to adapt
- Learn about their natural style of developing others and how to accommodate other style preferences using DiSC
- Learn how to modify their approach to meet the needs of their manager
Why This Matters:
Awareness of personal style and the ability to read and adapt to others’ styles is a valuable asset for building relationships and optimizing performance. When leaders apply this perspective to their interactions, they enable everyone to contribute to their full potential.
Everything DiSC® Management Profile
In-Person: Full day
Live-Online: Two 2-hour instructor-led sessions
Note: “Everything DiSC” is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or its affiliated companies.