This program examines the importance of courage in a leadership context. Learners will explore the factors that enable or limit a leader’s ability to demonstrate courage in general and in the culture of their organization. They will reflect on their own mindset and behaviors and identify opportunities to break out of their comfort zone and act with greater courage in the workplace. The learning experience includes an opportunity for practice and concludes with action planning and personal commitment.
- Explore the requirements for collaboration and partnership in the modern workplace
- Identify and avoid the common barriers to effective collaboration
- Determine when and how to collaborate for impact
- Discuss and apply the DRIVE model of collaborating for impact
- Practice and apply effective collaboration skills and approaches to real business scenarios
Why This Matters:
Today’s complex business challenges frequently require leaders to act with courage. Leaders rely on courage to give them the confidence to take risks, make decisions, and advocate for new ideas and innovation, all which can be differentiators of success.
In-Person: Half day
Live-Online: Two 90-minute instructor-led sessions plus self-paced prework