This program explores collaboration in an environment where goals, resources, and responsibilities may align or compete. Our proprietary model presents collaboration as a process, noting how it differs from cooperation and consensus and emphasizing the necessary skills. Learners will receive defined steps that simplify the collaboration process and are practical and applicable. Learners will also have an opportunity to practice new skills using business scenarios and plan for application when they return to the workplace.
- Explore the requirements for collaboration and partnership in the modern workplace
- Identify and avoid the common barriers to effective collaboration
- Determine when and how to collaborate for impact
- Discuss and apply the DRIVE model of collaborating for impact
- Practice and apply effective collaboration skills and approaches to real business scenarios
Why This Matters:
An increasingly complex and global workplace demands a more sophisticated approach to collaboration in order to achieve success. The ability to collaborate between individuals, teams, and functions is therefore critical in a range of industries and roles.
In-Person: Half Day
Live-Online: Two 90-minute instructor-led sessions plus self-paced prework