This time management training program teaches skills and strategies for efficiently managing time and organizing work. Strategies learned include planning, note-taking, prioritizing, scheduling, responding when the day doesn’t go as planned, organizing the desk, and handling paper documents and e-mail messages.
The Time Mastery Profile® completed during class will assess time mastery in twelve dimensions. Improving time management capabilities often requires a change in habits. Participants will identify the habits that need changing and develop an action plan based on the lessons learned in the session.
- Define time management
- Assess your mastery level on 12 time management dimensions
- Plan using a three-step process
- Identify time wasters and what to do about them
- Prevent and control interruptions
- Organize your paperwork and e-mails
- Efficiency in managing time and organizing workflow
- Increased productivity
- Creation of an action plan for immediately increasing time mastery
Time Mastery Profile®
Classroom-based: Full day
Supported Competency Focus Area